niedziela, 23 stycznia 2011

The Underground Energy Zone - podziemny maraton SpinningR! - wrażenia :)

Oto list jednego z uczestników maratonu ( Pan jest z Węgier, więc i list po angielsku )

I hardly can express my feelings towards you and your team! I fell in love with Poland and the Polish people because of the UEZ this week. You and your team did a perfect job. The hospitality, the accommodation the Polish style dinner on Friday was excellent.

The UEZ event was the top part of this weekend. The location, the Polish presenters, the sound the lights the music was simple perfect. I really enjoyed every single second of this super event.

I have been to Europe's biggest Spinning Event the SPEX 2010 with Gabi and the Oxygen Team but that event can not be compared to the UEZ2011 cause your people rocked the house. We were so excited last night so we could not sleep until 4 AM this morning but discussed every single detail of your UEZ event.

Please give my very best regards to Sara and all members of your team. You are wonderful people, and with a big heart!

We would be so excited to welcome your Spinng team in Budapest.

Best Regards,
Laszlo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz